Floods in NSW are impacting delivery of orders
We hope everyone in NSW is safe, if your order hasn't been delivered, it may be caught in the delays caused by the flooding and extreme weather conditions. Australia Post are continually assessing the flood impacts and will make every effort to deliver your orders when it is safe to do so.
To see if your area has been impacted please see the following postcodes:
- Nepean - 2745, 2750, 2753, 2759 – 2761, 2766, 2770, 2773 – 2774, 2776 –2777
- Wisemans Ferry - 2775
- Kingswood - 2747 – 2749
- Areas in Windsor / Richmond / Kurrajong / Kurmond / Grossvale/ Wilberforce/Clarendon / Freemans Reach / Pitt Town / Wallacia / McGrath’s Hill / Glossodia/Bidwell /Warragamba - 2745 - 2770
- Katoomba - 2778 – 2786
- Moorebank & Liverpool - 2170
- Prestons - 2170
- Camden - 2570
- Menangle & Menangle Park - 2563, 2568
- Part of Wollombi - 2325
- Part of Lithgow - Roadside delivery for 2790
- Part of Bathurst - Roadside delivery for 2795
- Part of Parkes - Roadside for 2873 & 2875
- Part of Cessnock, Singleton & Metford - Roadside for 2323, 2325 & 2330
Due to localised flooding in NSW, there will be delivery delays at Minchinbury, Botany and Worth Street, Chullora (MRP) depots. There may be some delays at Annandale Road, Minchinbury and Brisbane depots due to late arrival of freight.
The following Post Offices are closed:
- Richmond North LPO
- Wisemans Ferry LPO
- Warragamba LPO
- Wallacia LPO
There will be a number of LPOs and customer collection impacts around the Windsor catchment due to road closures.
If your area has been impacted we would really appreciate it if you can wait for up to two weeks from placing your order before contacting us about the whereabouts of your order. We are so sorry if your order has been delayed but we hope everyone is safe and our thoughts are with you all during this difficult time.